Moccasin Lake Environmental Education Center
Visit this 51-acre preserve located within the city of Clearwater. Experience and enjoy the way native Florida used to be, as well
as learn about environmental conservation. Moccasin Lake Environmental Education Center provides city residents, neighboring
communities, tourists and foreign visitors a chance to explore a different side of urbanized Pinellas County. Approximately one
mile of nature trails wander through six ecological communities.
2750 Park Trail Lane, 793-2976
• Thu., Fri. & Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Sun.: noon-4 p.m.
• Closed Mon.-Wed. and all city holidays
(special programming excluded)
• Days and times are subject to change
Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, wedding,
bar/bat mitzvah, graduation, a company
picnic or dance. Reservations are required.
Call each location for pricing, details and
Facility Map location: 26
• Activity/meeting room space; seating for
100 people theater style or 75 people at
• Large, covered wrap-around wooden
• Complete audio/visual package available
• Outdoor covered pavilion with picnic
• Fish and turtle pond, butterfly gardens,
stately oaks and grassy fields
• 51 forested acres, exhibits, displays and
mile- long nature trail
Daily Admission – Free
All Moccasin Lake programs that require
pre-registration can be done at any city
of Clearwater recreation center. Programs
are subject to change. For up-to-date
information, call 793-2976.
Moccasin Lake Nature Park
Join the Adventure!
Bring your group of students to Moccasin Lake Environmental Education Center for
a tour and specialty program. Enjoy one of the programs listed, followed by a milelong
guided tour of the park’s trails, animal exhibits and waterways. Call 793-2976