• Mon.-Thu.: 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
• Fri.: 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
• Sat.: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
• (Pool 8 a.m.-noon)
• Sun.: Closed
• Holidays: Closed
Fitness Orientation Classes
Learn the proper way to use the fitness
center equipment. Staff will work with a
small group, helping them become familiar
with the equipment and its proper use.
According to city policy, youth ages 12-13
can use Clearwater’s fitness centers under
special requirements. For details, contact
your local recreation center.
• Fri., 12:15 p.m.
• Wed., 8 a.m.
Facility Map location: 25
• Activity/meeting room space; seats
30-55 people with several configurations
• Triple wooden floor gymnasium for
tournaments and special events
• Podium and PA system available
• Pool (year round)
• 50-meter indoor heated pool with
1-meter diving boards and starting blocks
• 25-yard therapy pool, temp. 88-90º
• Separate seating for spectators
• Locker rooms
• Lightning protection system, which
allows the pool to safely stay open during
• Birthday party packages are available
Daily Admission Fees
For daily admission fees, please see page 22.
1501 N. Belcher Road, 793-2320
Long Center Amenities
• Newly renovated 50-meter indoor
pool (80 degrees)
• 25-yard therapy heated pool
• (90 degrees)
• Locker rooms
• Triple wooden floor gymnasium
• Convenient access to the Ream
• A 2,700-square-foot fitness room
including areas for cardio, strength,
conditioning and stretching
• Fitness on Demand provides virtual
• The fitness center is open for ages
14 through adult. Youth 14 to
17 years old must have a fitness
room waiver signed by a parent or
guardian on file.
Sponsored by the Long Center
This pass is available to residents and
non-residents who are 18 years of age
and younger for access to open gym,
fitness center and pool use at the Long
Center only. As a pass holder, you
will receive "with card" pricing on
Long Center programs, but no other
discounts apply. This pass cannot be
used at any other city of Clearwater
recreation centers or to register for any
youth co-sponsored athletic leagues or
programs other than the Clearwater
• Youth $41.25
Fitness on Demand offers a full range
of classes to accompany all levels and
is available on a first-come, first-serve
basis. Users can enjoy a private workout
or join your friends without the stress
of being in a live class. Classes vary
from dance, fitness, kickboxing, cycling
and even yoga so you can find out what
works for you. If you’re sure about your
time, you can make a reservation for
the following week by emailing Rich at
(please note in the email if you would
like the spin bikes).
• Free (PLUS/SS) / $3 (W) / $6 (W/O)