Programs & Classes
32 MyClearwater Countryside
After School & Camp
Spring Break Camp
Children will have a blast playing fun
games with friends.
• Mar. 26-30
• $90 (W) / $100 (W/O)
Registration starts Mar. 22 for residents
and Mar. 23 for non-residents.
• Camp starts May 29
• $90 (W) / $100 (W/O) per week
Fantastic First Fridays
Children will play games and activities
and enjoy a pizza party on the first
Friday of every month. The student
must be registered by the Thursday
prior to the event date.
• Fri., Jan. 5, Feb. 2, Mar. 2, Apr. 6,
• $15 (W) / $17 (W/O)
Play games and enjoy activities after
• Mon.-Fri., 3-6 p.m.
• Space is limited
• You can drop off your child, or for
additional transportation options,
call Marilyn Young at 434-1200.
• $80 (W) / $88 (W/O) per month
with Diane Whitcher
Beginners to advanced students learn
acrobatic floor work exercises to the
latest pop music. Students will be
divided into groups according to
ability and age. Improve coordination,
confidence and have fun.
• Thu., 4-7 p.m.
• Sat., 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
• $28 (W) / $32 (W/O) per month -
Average monthly fee
• Advanced, 45-minute class
• $32 (W) / $36 (W/O) per month -
Average monthly fee
• Times vary depending on ability
• Call 669-1914 for more
Learn how to exercise properly and
effectively. Then allow C.A.S.E. Fitness
to design and rotate your workouts
to cover all major muscle groups and
aerobic system in a small group format.
• By appointment
• $20 (W) / $22 (W/O) per hour
• Call Christina at 686-9599
Learn the art of fencing while
improving your balance, discipline and
• Tue., 7:30-8:30 p.m.
• $36 (W) / $40 (W/O) average
Jazzercise is a pulse-pounding, beatpumping
fitness program that gets
fast results. It’s a calorie-torching,
hip-swiveling dance party with a
hot playlist to distract you from the
burn. Check out all our class formats
including Dance Mixx, Interval,
Fusion, Strike, Core and Strength.
• Mon.-Fri., 9-10 a.m.
• Mon.-Thu., 6:15-7:15 p.m.
• Mon., Wed., 5-6 p.m.
• Fri., 5-5:30 p.m.
• Sat., 9-10 a.m.
• Prices vary
• Call Kelly Morrison at 560-3563
(morning classes) or Sharon Gray
at (813) 748-0788 (evening and
weekend classes) for details.
Join us for 45 minutes of line dancing
fun. All ages and abilities are welcome.
Line dancing is great exercise, and you
will meet lots of new friends.
• Tue., 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
• $3 (W) / $4 (W/O) per class
Enhance your mind and body while
increasing physical strength and
flexibility. Bring a floor mat.
• Tue., 6:30-7:30 p.m.
• $5 (W) / $6 (W/O) per class
Pickleball is a fun, active game that is
played on a badminton court with the
net lowered to 34 inches.
• Mon., Tue., Wed., Fri., 8-11:30 a.m.
• Free (PLUS/SS) / $2 (W) / $3 (W/O)