Paying a Clearwater Utility Bill Is Now More Convenient
The city of Clearwater’s Utility Customer Service
Department has contracted KUBRA EZ-PAY™
to support credit and debit card payments across
the web, mobile and phone channels, enabling
real-time account access and real-time payment posting.
Customers can pay by check or credit/debit card either
by phone or online. The fee for this service has been
reduced from $2.45 to $1.95.
Kubra EZ-PAY™ offers benefits that make it easier to
pay your utility bill:
• Pay online at myclearwater.com/ebill.
• Create a user name and password by going to
myclearwater.com/payments, and then select “Click
here to log in to your Kubra EZ-Pay Account.”
• Pay by phone at 562-4600, option 3, or dial Kubra
directly at (888) 978-0798.
• Make in-person cash payments at select nearby
stores. Kubra will charge a $1.99 convenience fee.
Customers have several no-fee payment options. They
include the following:
• Pay by cash, check or money order in person at
100 S. Myrtle Ave.
• Pay by check or money order in the drop box
located at 100 S. Myrtle Ave. (Please include
account number on check or money order.
No cash, please.)
• Mail your check or money order to P.O.
Box 30020, Tampa, Fla. 33630.
(Please include account number on
check or money order.)
• Pay using the direct debit utility bill payment
service. This method automatically deducts the
amount of your utility bill from your bank account
each month. Sign up at myclearwater.com.
• Pay online through your bank’s online bill paying
For more information, call the city’s Utility Customer
Service Department at (727) 562-4600 or visit