WALNUT SHRIMP SAUCE
• 1 cup Mayonnaise (Heavy Duty)
• 3 TBL Condense Milk (sweeten)
• 1¼ TBL - Honey
• 1¼ TBL - Lemon Juice (Real’s or fresh)
• Tabasco Sauce - Dash
Combine ingredients, set aside
INSTRUCTIONS Serves Two:
1. Boil raw walnuts (½ lb)
2. Let Dry and flash fry - set on parchment
paper to dry.
3. Dissolve 1 cup of sugar in 1 cup of
4. Toss walnuts with sugar syrup.
5. Let cool on parchment paper.
1. Clean and devein 1 lb of 16/20 shrimp
2. Batter in a mixture of seasoned flour
3. Flash Fry
4. Toss shrimp in sauce and heat in Wok or
Serve over rice or noodles or by itself - top
with Candied Walnuts.