The 27th Annual Gourmet
An Annual Success
TThis fabulous food fest held on
August 23rd at the Armature Works,
downtown Tampa, had over 1000
hungry attendees who enjoyed signa-
restaurants and beverage purveyors.
A foodie heaven, that had fabulous entertainment,
and an impressive silent
part of the social season for restaurant-lovers, and chef groupies
across Tampa Bay.
The fundraising efforts help support The Helen Gordon
helps women and girls to achieve their potential. All contributions
stay here in the community and ensures help is available
for those who need it most.
The Women’s Business Centre is a program of The Helen
Gordon Davis Centre for Women, Inc.
Helen Gordon Davis, who founded The Centre for Wom-
ally and professionally. The WBC is a continuation of the services
provided to help women in our community to achieve
Florida Women Magazine is honored to begin a collaboration
with The Women’s Business Centre to enhance our vision to help
women entrepreneurs promote their business and tell their story.
Our vision: Empowering women in business and
The Women’s Business Centre is
uniquely positioned to provide women with the support
they need to explore and actualize business entrepre-
• Individualized attention through personal business
• In-person classes and webinars on all-things entrepreneurial
• Business planning and marketing planning tools
• Networking opportunities with like-minded entrepreneurs
and women business leaders
• Women’s Business Leadership luncheons and events
• Access to Health and Wellness seminars and events
designed just for women
• Access to the WBC’s business reference library and
• Access to Small Business Administration resources
FLORIDA WOMEN MAGAZINE 813.682.9364 SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2018 • 35