120 Ad Rates and Info: 513-919-5588
Bunny Living Space
So, you’re ready to adopt a bunny and you need to prepare their living
space. You may not know where to start, but we can help! Please
see the image below for details on what to include in their space.
Many of these items are available in the OHRR Hop Shop. If we’re out
of stock or you’d prefer to purchase them elsewhere, we can assist
you with information on where they can typically be purchased. Here
are some additional tips before you bring your bunny home!
1. In addition to these housing items, you’ll also want litter, pellets,
hay, and greens.
2. We do not advise bunnies use water bottles. They are messy and
3. Our housing requirements are a minimum 4 ft x 4 ft of indoor
space in a location where the bunny is part of the family, can receive
regular attention and continue to be socialized. The bunny
should also get out of the 4 ft x 4 ft space for regular exercise.
4. Providing your bunny with plenty of toys, that are regularly alternated,
will keep them entertained and help prevent them from
being destructive in other areas. Typically, when bunnies are
chewing or destroying objects that are not theirs, it’s because
they don’t have enough toys to chew.
5. Unfortunately, many pet stores sell bunny toys that are labeled as
safe, but are not actually safe. Stay away from things with nuts,
seeds, and corn. If you are unsure of the safety, it is better to
6. Keep houseplants out of reach. They are poisonous to bunnies!